The Bingham Advisory
The most powerful force for future business success is not the product, service, or technology—it is the customer. The Bingham Advisory is strategic advice for chief customer officers, chief executive officers, and boards of directors on matters of customer strategy. It is designed to help global organizations understand and leverage the value of the rising power of the customer and elevate the notion of customer centricity to a valued corporate discipline that results in sustainable competitive advantage and long-term, profitable growth.
The Bingham Advisory offers relevant, practical advice to help you and your company:
- Demonstrate the impact of customer-centricity by improving top- and bottom-line results
- Engage customers to protect customers from employees, gather insight to drive strategy, and create loyalty which leads to greater revenue
- Engage employees to better understand, serve, and retain customers
- Innovate in ways that are guaranteed success with customers at their core
For questions regarding The Bingham Advisory, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Eight Imperatives for the Chief Customer Officer
This Bingham Advisory enumerates the critical success factors that enable customer executives to be successful in driving customer centricity throughout their businesses and creating sustainable competitive advantage. Within are the answers to the following questions:
- What is the ideal reporting structure—and why it is critical to get this one thing right?
- What are the three types of CCO Authority?
- How can you as the CCO gain more authority in the organization?
- What are the characteristics of the CCO?
- When hiring, what should the CEO and Board look for?
- As the CCO, what abilities must you develop?
- What are the 6 key challenges of the CCO and how do you overcome them?
- What are the 9 things that need to be part of every CCO’s dashboard?
In addition, you'll learn the 7 most important enablers of culture change as well as what the CCO and the CEO need to do in order to facilitate and sustain such change.